Inês Dressing Gown (pdf) - English
A timeless dressing gown design, perfect to keep your girl warm and cosy when at home. It's a loose fitting style and the length hits just below the knee line, so your girl will be able to move and play freely. The design features:
- Front and back yoke and gathered body
- Front placket with buttons or snap closures
- Patch pockets
- Peter pan collar
- Long sleeves.
Make it your own by adding some piping or a lace trim to the yoke seams, sewing an appliqué on the pockets, or even making the collar and the pockets in a different fabric.
Suggested fabrics include medium or heavyweight fleece, minky, quilted jersey sweatshirt knit, french terry, piqué... The possibilities are endless. See the last photo for fabric requirements.
Pattern comes in sizes 12 months through to 14 years, separated by colour and line style.
This is a digital pattern, in pdf format, written in english (portuguese version here). With your purchase you will receive the following files available for immediate download:
- Pattern in A4 format (compatible with US letter format), in full colour, to be printed at home
- Pattern in A0 format, in black and white, to be printed at a copy shop
- File with detailed instructions, with step-by-step full colour photographs
Need the perfect combination? Get this pattern bundled with the Sleepy Head PJs here.