Miguel Robe Sew Along
This pattern includes two designs, and the video sew along shows you step-by-step how to sew view B, which features a wide front facing and collar, making it super cozy.
The Miguel robe pattern fits beautifully on both girls and boys and includes sizes from 12 months to 14 years old. To sew view B you only need fabric and one spool of thread, and it comes together very quickly.
The sew along lasts 7 days, and the construction is broken down into short and easy to follow step-by-step videos.
If you want to join the sew along and make a robe, please feel free to share photos of your make on Instagram or in Suco by Susana's group on Facebook. But if you don't want to sew along this time, there's no problem because the videos will always be available on YouTube.
Hop on over to YouTube and watch today's videos.
Sew Along schedule:
- Day 1: Getting started and cutting the fabric
- Day 2: Sewing the pockets
- Day 3: Making the belt and belt loops
- Day 4: Sewing the shoulders and back neckline
- Day 5: Sewing the sleeves and side seams
- Day 6: Sewing the front facing
- Day 7: Finishing the belt and conclusion
The pattern is on sale for 30% off until November 12th (no code needed), so enjoy it and sew a cozy robe for your child.